Sr. Graphic Designer
Sr. Graphic Designer (positions open-1)
If you are brimming with ideas, are interested in branding and packaging design, can communicate and explain ideas fluently and if you can think out of the box, you could possibly be the Sr. Designer we are looking for! Apply, if you are a graduate or postgraduate from a reputed design or art school and have 8 to 10 years of experience.
Experience required: 8-10 years
Location: Pune, Koregaon Park
Education: Graduate or Postgraduate from a reputed design school
Areas of expertise: Branding and Packaging Design
Also dabbled in: Exhibition Design, Publication Design, Print Campaigns
We are looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer who is brimming with ideas and has exceptional execution skills, is great at communication, understands and explains ideas fluently. You should be a lateral thinker who exhibits a different point of view and are not afraid to express yourself. As a senior team member, you will be expected to be a great team player, collaborate and mentor and help team members build on one another’s strengths. You should also not only love to draw and sketch but should also be skilled in using photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.
***Key Performance area***
1. Competitor Survey, Benchmarking
2. Market Survey
3. Strategic Inputs
4. Brainstorming Participation
6. Translating Concept to Visual - Designing
7. Experimentation and Exploration
8. Take forward feedback to detailing
9. Technical knowledge
10. Executing Deliverables
11. Error Free Delivery
12. Data Back-up, File management & Portfolio update
***Key Result Area***
1. Ongoing observation and insights that can bring unique insights into projects
2. UpToDate with industry trends and trend analysis
3. Macro and micro inputs to projects from systems thinking
4. Lateral Thinking and idea generation
5. Ability to convert ideas generated into a workable concept
6. Ability to convert concept into workable designs
7. Iterations and number of ideas
8. Independent decision making, Eye for detail
9. Printing, Fabrication, working drawings,
10. Ownership, timeline management, meeting deadlines
11. Ensuring steps of Delivery are followed
- Spell Check and Grammar
- Content Verification and Cross Check
- Consistency / Standardization across Designs
- High Res / Image CMYK / Cleaning & Correction
- Artwork Files (Formats, Fonts, Package, Slug)
12. Number of projects updated on website and data bank
1. Time Management: Achieving deadlines and the ability to manage multiple projects independently.
2. Team Management: Improving the team’s performance and quality through mentoring and feedback.
3. Expectation Management: Ensuring the design brief is understood and adhered to, Always keeping the client and the end-user in mind while designing solutions.
4. Culture Champions: Team rapport, collaboration, Spokesperson of Therefore Design in public platforms and represent Therefore Design.