Mid-Level Graphic Designer
Mid-Level Graphic Designer (positions open-2)
Are you a fast learner and a lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail? Do branding and packaging design excite you? Then, you may stand a chance of being our Mid-level Designer! But, only if you have at least 2 to 3 years of experience working in a design studio and are a graduate or postgraduate from a reputed design or art school.
Experience required: 2-3 years in a design studio
Location: Pune, Koregaon Park
Education: Graduate or Postgraduate from a reputed design school
Areas of expertise: Branding and Packaging Design
Also dabbled in: Exhibition Design, Publication Design, Print Campaigns
We are looking for a Mid-level Graphic Designer who is a problem solver, a fast learner and is highly conversant with the Adobe creative suite. You should be a lateral thinker who has a keen eye for detail and loves fonts. You should also not only love to draw and sketch but should also be skilled in using photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.
***Key Performance area***
1. Competitor Survey, Benchmarking
2. Market Survey
3. Strategic Inputs
4. Brainstorming Participation
6. Translating Concepts to Visual Design
7. Experimentation and Exploration
8. Take forward feedback to detailing
9. Technical knowledge
10. Executing Deliverables
11. Error Free Delivery
12. Data Back-up, File management
***Key Result Area***
1. Ongoing observation and project analysis
2. UpToDate with industry trends and trend analysis
3. Macro and micro inputs to projects from systems thinking
4. Lateral thinking and idea generation
5. Ability to convert ideas into workable concepts
6. Ability to convert concepts into workable designs
7. Iterations and number of ideas
8. Decision making, Eye for detail, quality of output, minimal handholding required for execution
9. Printing, Fabrication, working drawings
10. Ownership, timeline management, meeting deadlines
11. To follow
-Spell Check and Grammar
-Content Verification and Cross Check
-Consistency / Standardization across Designs
-High Res / Image CMYK / Cleaning & Correction
-Artwork Files (Formats, Fonts, Package, Slug)
12. Ease of finding files and retrieving information
1. Time management: Achieving deadlines and the ability to work on multiple projects.
2. Team management: Team player, support and proactive helper.
3. Expectation management: Ensuring design brief is understood and adhered to, User-centric and customer focus.
4. Culture Champions: Team rapport, collaboration, Spokesperson of Therefore Design across public platforms, reputation management.